Tagged by Yoru-the-Rogue
Figured it was time to take out the trash, so here we go!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other Characters
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
Percival Sinclair DuPont (Or at least that's what he allows himself to he called...)
1. Percival was originally a mix of my favorite fictional male characters: Edward Nygma, Lolita's Humbert Humbert, and Maxie from Pokemon Omega Ruby, with a smatterings of Toffee from Star VS the Forces of Evil and Hux from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
2. His face claim is currently teetering between Neil Patrick Harris and the default sly magnificent bastard face claim of a younger Jeremy Irons, although the latter is currently winning. Previous considerations have been Crispin Glover and Tom Hiddleston.
3. Upon first glance, Percival thought that Lo was not angelic at all, but instead a pixie-sort of cuteness, mischief and charm included. His first impression of her, a crying mess of a girl who had made the first blow after an onslaught of bullying chants too many, was met with wit and a clashing of control-freaks. It didn't help that her demanding nature and impulsive rabble-rousing began to ground on his nerves early-on. Still, he found himself fascinated; at first with her unique strain of magic, then with her in general.
4. Percival is originally born in the South and has a gentlemen's southern drawl that appears most heavily when he is infuriated or under great stress. The aforementioned drawl is muffled by his practiced English-French blur of an accent.
5. Percival and MaroonPeacock's latest dreamboat Orion are buddies thanks to having modeled together back in less... busier days. My corrupt child B!C is their obnoxious third wheel that they try to get rid of. He can't match such subtle fabulousness or intellect.
6. Percival gets dragged into a lot of odd events by the ever-impulsive and demanding Lo, but he secretly delights in spending such time with her.
7. Percival gardens as a type of therapy. He adores sprawling gardens, mainly due to their wafting perfume and romantic airs. He has to bathe in sunscreen and coat himself in silk scarves and straw sun hats, but still gardens.
8. Despite being mildly allergic to cats, Percival owns a high-maintenance cream Maine Coon named Lucretia, given to him by Lo as revenge for him trying to get her guarded by a husky named Vladimir which he later kept.
I have so much more, but I'll stop here. If anyone wants to know more, please do comment below, especially with specifics. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed hearing a bit about him.
I don't really know who to tag. Whoever wants to do this can. And I may tag some people later. Bye~.